- Each player gets one (1) ticket for each hour played on any cash game table.
- The tickets are accumulated from Saturday Sept 2 at 12pm until Saturday Oct 7 at 10am.
- Players MUST redeem their tickets at the cashier. This can be done at the end of each session.
- Tickets are not transferable.
- There will be SEVENTEEN (17) finalists chosen for the main draw on Sunday Oct 8 at 2am.
- The main draw will be done on Saturday as follows:
Drawing of the SEVENTEEN (17) finalists:
Final draw on Sunday Oct 8 at 2am:
- One (1) finalist will be drawn every hour from 10am until 2am (10am, 11am, 12pm, 1pm, 2pm, 3pm, 4pm, 5pm, 6pm, 7pm, 8pm, 9pm, 10pm, 11pm, 12am, 1am and 2am)
- The player must be playing on one of our cash tables at the time of the draw to be eligible.
- The drawn player will have 10 minutes to signify his or her presence to a manager on the floor.
- In the case where the drawn player fails to report in the allotted time, another name will be drawn to take his/her place.
The promotion only applies to cash game players.
No POKER PALACE staff members can participate in this promotion.
A player can only qualify once as a finalist.
Poker Palace will take one (1) dollar will be taken from every pot reaching $20.
Poker Palace reserve the right to cancel or alter this promotion at any time.
- The manager on the floor will announce all of the SEVENTEEN (17) finalists on the microphone after the last names have been picked.
- Finalists must be present on Sunday Oct 8 at 2am for the draw in order to claim their prize.
- In the case where a finalist fails to report for the Final Draw, another finalist will be drawn to take his place.
- Each finalist will choose a box in the order they were drawn.
- The SEVENTEEN (17) boxes will contain the following prizes:
- Total prizes $60,000.
- 1st prize $20,000.
- 2nd prize $10,000.
- 3rd prize $10,000.
- 4th prize $4,000.
- 5th - 7th prizes $2,000.
- 8th - 17th prizes $1,000.